Causes Of Heat In The Stomach: Sometimes you feel that your stomach is getting hot in the summer season. But do you know why this happens? Today, what is the reason for your having heat in your stomach? Will tell you about its symptoms and home remedies to avoid it.
Whenever you eat more spicy food or eat some such food, acid starts to form in the stomach. Due to this, gas in the stomach, acidity, constipation, heat, swelling of the liver, etc. cause problems.
The problem of heat in the stomach is often seen more in the summer season. This is because due to the increase in temperature, there is more sweating, due to which there is a loss of water, and immunity power is also weak. Let us know what is the reason for the heat in the stomach. And know in detail the home remedy to fix it.
causes of heat in the stomach
There are many reasons for the heat in the stomach, of which the main reason is as follows.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) occurs when stomach acid backs up into your esophagus. This can cause a burning sensation in your chest or abdomen, as well as chest pain, and abdominal warmth. Certain foods and beverages can worsen GERD. such as
- Spicy food
- Fatty and fried foods
- Mint flavor
- Tomato-based foods
Gastritis is a condition that causes inflammation in the lining of your stomach. Because of this, apart from the heat in the stomach, you can also experience nausea and vomiting. Sometimes, gastritis can lead to stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, and an increased risk of stomach cancer.
Consumption of alcohol can irritate your digestive system and create heat in your stomach. It can be caused by drinking too much alcohol. Peptic ulcers, gastritis, and other gastrointestinal problems may also occur.
Cigarette smoking affects your entire body. People who smoke are more likely to develop stomach heat and digestive problems such as peptic ulcers, Crohn’s disease, and GERD.
Peptic ulcers are sores that develop in the inner lining of your stomach and the upper part of your small intestine. Abdominal pain is the most common symptom of an ulcer, but you may also experience heat, nausea, and bloating in the stomach.
H. Pylori Infection
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection occurs when bacteria infect your stomach. About two-thirds of people worldwide have H. pylori. Due to this, there is a problem of heat in the stomach, nausea, loss of appetite, and weight loss.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an intestinal disorder that causes abdominal discomfort and sometimes heats in the abdomen. Other symptoms include gas, diarrhea, constipation, mucus in the stool, cramping or bloating, and nausea.
Indigestion is also known as indigestion or dyspepsia. This is a symptom of a digestive problem, due to which there is heat in the stomach. Apart from the heat of the stomach, the causes of sour belching are nausea, bloating and feeling full without eating, etc.
A hernia occurs when an organ pushes through a muscle or tissue. There are several types of hernias, and some can cause heat in the abdomen. Other symptoms of a hernia include pain or discomfort near the affected area, pain in lifting, and feeling full.
reaction to foods
Intolerance or reaction to certain foods can cause stomach heat in some individuals. For example, if you are intolerant to milk, you do not produce enough of the enzyme needed to digest the lactose in milk. Therefore, consuming products made from milk can cause nausea, bloating, cramps, or stomach irritation.
stomach heat symptoms
If you are having heat in the stomach, then it may have the following symptoms.
- Pain in chest and abdomen.
- Abdominal distension.
- Burning sensation in stomach and throat.
- Blisters in the mouth
- Loss of appetite
- Pain in ear
- Burning sensation in stomach and throat.
- Hair fall.
- Sour taste in the mouth.
- Burning sensation in the rectal area.
- Feeling of restlessness
- Sour belching.
- Constipation problem.
- Heartburn problem.
- Red rash in any part of the mouth.
Heat In Stomach Home Remedies
- To cure stomach heat, drink lukewarm water regularly. Drinking lukewarm water on an empty stomach is very beneficial, it helps to overcome all kinds of problems related to the stomach.
- Treat stomach heat with buttermilk. Whey is considered very useful for providing coolness to the stomach. Consuming buttermilk cools the heat.
- If you are having a burning sensation in the stomach, then you should consume coconut water, it will benefit you. Coconut water is known to be very effective in instantly calming the heat in the stomach.
- Honey also helps in eliminating stomach heat. For this, you should consume things like honey, lemon, coconut water, etc.
- Home remedy for stomach heat Black salt. Black salt is useful for digestion. Its consumption increases appetite and the problem of gas ends.
- The heat of the stomach can also be pacified by the use of tur or tur dal. To get rid of the burning sensation in the stomach, you can grind tur dal and drink it.
- In the home remedy for stomach heat, take cold things.
Thanks For Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like