What Is The Cause Of Hair Loss: If we look at the cultural history of human civilization, we can see that one of the criteria of our external beauty from the very beginning is long black hair. If there is no hair, the appearance of the person may change. But we do not take care of that hair to have time. And when it is finally noticed, it is seen that it is too late There are multiple treatments for hair loss today.
I will come back to that later. But first of all, we need to know what causes hair loss or hair loss in our heads. It is possible to take care of your hair if you have a good idea about these factors. Before that, a few things need to be clarified. We have a certain cycle of hair on our heads. After new hair is formed on the head, that condition is called the anagen phase. The next stage is called the catechin episode.
During this time the hair grows, in the third stage, this hair falls out. This is called Telogen episode 6 It is considered normal for a person to lose 100 to 150 hairs a day. If it is more then the treatment of that person is needed. In the case of the previous generation, hair loss usually starts after the age of 45 or 50 years. But nowadays due to lifestyle changes and increased stress, many people start losing their hair from a very young age.
Children can fall hair regardless. And baldness can be seen in both cases.
What Is The Cause Of Hair Loss
hair falls reason
1) Hair loss can occur in a particular season. Hair problems can occur if you go to a place where there is a lot of dust or wind.
2) Mental or physical stress can cause hair loss. Problems can arise even after recovering from anger. Now, many people are having problems with hair loss from Covid.
Is Stress Causes Hair Loss
3) Excessive exercise or gym causes many hair loss problems.
4) In the case of women, after giving birth to a child, in some cases, hair loss may occur.
5) If there is a history of hair loss in the family, there is a risk of hair loss problems in the next generation.
6) Problems can also occur from long-term physical illness or any specific medication. Hormonal differences in the case of girls, as can be said in the case of PCOD hair loss.
7) Remember, dandruff is a kind of infection of the scalp or scalp. Dandruff can also cause a lot of hair loss.
8) Which vitamin deficiency causes hair loss: High levels of protein, iron, vitamin D, or vitamin B12 in the body, according to the deficiency of essential elements, hair can fall out. So the first thing you need to do to prevent hair loss is a nutritious food.
9) Eating less water, drinking too much soft drink or Chinese food Ajinomoto hair loss can also be a problem. Repeated use of hard water during bathing may increase the risk of brittle hair.
10) In the case of women, excessive hair straightening, blow-drying, ironing, and curling can cause alopecia. In this case, even if the hair follicles are not damaged, the hair shaft may be damaged and the hair may fall out.
11) Even if you use extra dye or artificial color in the hair, the hair may fall out. Hair color contains two types of ingredients called PPD and PTD. Many people may be allergic to these ingredients and may even lose their hair. So we always recommend using any color close to the normal color of the hair.
12) Repeated use of different brands of shampoo can cause alopecia. So try not to change the brand unless necessary. Hair can be washed with a shampoo that does not contain sulfate for two days in a row and can be used with a conditioner.
13) Those whose hair has begun to fall out, do not use oil. However, if you apply oil to your hair, you should try to shampoo it after half an hour.
14) Girls should not comb their hair too hard. Start slowly with the help of a large tooth comb from the bottom and then remove the hair tangle from the top.
15) In the case of women, they should shave their hair lightly at night. This is because if the hair is tied too tightly, the hair may fall out from the front of the head due to traction alopecia. Hair tying positions also need to change over time.
16) Smoking reduces blood circulation in the hair follicles. As a result, hair follicles become weak and hair can fall out.
Unusual Causes Of Hair Loss: Hair Loss Medicine
If the alopecia problem does not go away after looking at the above-mentioned factors properly, then we advise the patient to use the medicine. And before we say medicine, we say to use minoxidil. Minoxidil has a lot of notoriety in the market these days due to the wealth of social media. It is said that stopping the use of minoxidil increases hair loss.
This is completely wrong information. But studies have shown that minoxidil works very well to stop hair loss and regrow new hair. Even the FDA has recognized the efficacy of minoxidil. However, this drug works very slowly. So you have to do the treatment with patience. Use or discontinuation of minoxidil — both of these should be followed by the advice of a dermatologist. Some growth peptides and serums are also given to prevent hair loss. Some DHT blockers (such as finasteride, and dutasteride) are used for boys and some androgen blockers for girls.
Hair Loss Treatment
Hair loss treatment: We usually recommend PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy before the operation i.e. hair transplant. In this method, the growth factor is collected from the blood plasma of the patient and it is injected into the hair follicles. This method is said to use the growth factor of one’s own body Very quickly new hair grows and thicker hair is formed. Sitting is usually done once a month or once a month and a half. An average of six to ten sessions may be required depending on the situation. Then the situation can be understood and attended to.
Hair Loss Surgical Treatment
Surgery is the last tool to prevent alopecia. Those who have started to lose their hair or are already bald can get a hair transplant if the above method does not work. In the case of men, baldness usually occurs on the front of the head but the hair on the back remains intact. Hair surgeons take the hair from the back of the head and place the hair follicles on the bald spot. Then after a certain period of time new hair starts to grow from there.
Q. Can you correct hair loss?
A. You might be able to reverse hair loss, or at least slow it.
Q. Is sudden hair loss normal?
A. It is normal for a certain amount of hair to fall out every day. People usually lose up to 100 hairs each day.
Q. Do you lose more hair if you wash it less?
A. People with shorter or thinner hair appear to shed less.
Q. What are the 5 Best Vitamins for Hair Loss?
A. Biotin. Biotin (vitamin B7) is important for cells inside your body, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc.
For More Health Info Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like