Ujjwala Yojana List 2022 | Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List | Ujjwala Yojana Benefits | How To Apply For Ujjwala Scheme Online | PMUY Gov In Online Apply |
PM Ujjwala Yojana was launched by the central government. There is good news for all those who had applied to get the benefit of this scheme. The government has released the Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021. Any applicant whose name is on the Ujjwala Yojana List will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Under the scheme, all the women of BPL families in the country can apply to this scheme.
Applicants can easily check their names in the list through an online medium and the citizens who want to get benefit from this scheme who have not applied for it yet can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Today we are going to tell you all the information related to Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List like How to check your name in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021, How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, Eligibility for PMUY, Documents required, Purpose, etc. . To know more information related to this, definitely read the article written by us till the end.
PM Ujjwala Yojana List
Let us tell you that the Ujjwala scheme has been started by the Prime Minister. Under which free gas connection facility is provided to the women of below poverty line families. The scheme is administered by the Ministry of Petroleum and Gas. The scheme has been re-launched in the name of 2.0 to benefit all BPL cardholders and economically weaker and backward class citizens of the country.
For the first time, the government will provide the filled cylinders to the citizens free of cost, and along with this gas, stoves will also be given to them. The government has announced to distribute 1 crore gas connections free of cost to 20 lakh poor families this year. Applicants who want to see their name on the list do not need to visit any office, they will be able to easily see their name in the beneficiary list through online mediums through computer and mobile.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced on 26 March 2020 that free cylinders would be given to the beneficiaries for 3 months so that any citizen of a poor family would not face any kind of problem due to the lockdown due to the Corona epidemic. Do not face any problems due to Corona.
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana|
|Through||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Department||Ministry of petroleum gas|
|Profit-takers||Women of a poor families of the country|
|Objective||Providing LPG gas cylinders|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Category||Central government scheme|
PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
Under the Ujjwala scheme, free gas connections will be provided to the beneficiaries. Its list has been released by the government on the portal. Applicants can easily check their names on the list by visiting the portal. If their name is on the list then they will start getting the benefit of the scheme and if their name is not on the list then they can apply again. The list of names of poor families who will have BPL cards is issued by the government.
There are many poor families in the country, who even today have to use wood and cow dung for cooking, due to which they are at risk of many diseases due to smoke, but after starting this scheme, gas will also be available in the homes of poor families. There will be a connection so that he can easily cook food without any hassle.
Purpose of Ujjwala Yojana
The purpose of the scheme is that there are women from many poor families in the country whose financial condition is weak, they are unable to use gas cylinders and get gas connections. They have to use only wood and dung cakes for cooking and other works. The smoke emanating from it sometimes proves to be very harmful to these women, due to which they are also prone to many diseases. In view of this problem, the government started the scheme. Women who will have BPL cards will be provided gas cylinders and stoves through the scheme. Through this, he will be able to easily avoid diseases and smoke by using it.
Benefits and features of PMUY
- Free gas cylinders will be given to the women of economically weaker families coming below the poverty line.
- The government will transfer money to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries to buy gas. 15 days after paying the installment of the first cylinder, the installment of the second cylinder will also be sent to the beneficiary.
- Citizens will be informed about the money given for free cylinders under the scheme through SMS on their phones.
- The facility of giving 8 cylinders in 3 months will be made available to the citizens who have 5 kg gas cylinders.
- Applicants should have their own bank account which is mandatory to be linked with an Aadhar card.
- Applicants will be able to see their name in Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021 through the portal on their mobile and computer.
- 1 free gas cylinder will be given to the beneficiaries every month.
- Apart from this, 3 LPG cylinders of 14.2 kg each will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries of the Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- If citizens who are living on rent somewhere outside their homes and if do not have a residence certificate, then
- such citizens can also take the facility of gas connection under Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
- Only women from poor families in the country can take benefit from the Ujjwala Yojana.
Eligibility For The Scheme
Certain entitlements have been set by the government for the citizens. According to the mentioned eligibility, you will be able to apply for the scheme. We are going to tell you about the eligibility. Follow the given steps to know eligibility.
- Women whose age is 18 years or more can get this benefit.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to those families whose houses will not have other LPG connections.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents at the time of applying.
- Applicant must have a BPL card.
We are going to give you information about the documents required in the scheme, through which you will be able to apply easily. To know the list of applicant documents, read the given points completely.
- passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- voter id card
- BPL Ration Card
- mobile number
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- SC/ST Citizens of Rural Housing Scheme
- Citizens listed under SECC 11
- BPL card holder
- covered under the Antyodaya scheme
- forest dweller
- OBC class citizens
- island residents
- living by the river
List of 35 states under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Gas Yojana
All the citizens who have filled out the application form under the scheme can now easily check their names through online media. We have told you the beneficiary list of 35 states in detail in our article. Applicants can check the Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021 by visiting the official website of the scheme.
|Serial Number||State||Beneficiary Number|
|10.||Jammu and Kashmir||20,94,081|
|30.||Andaman and Nicobar||92,717|
|31.||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||66,571|
How to Check Your Name in Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021?
A new list of beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme has been issued by the government, who want to see their name on the applicant list. We are going to tell all of them about the process of viewing the list. Follow the steps given by us to see your name on the list.
- The applicant has to first go to the official website of the Ministry of Petroleum (mylpg.in).
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the names of three gas companies in India Bharatgas, HP Gas, and Indian. You can select any one gas company according to you. (Applicant should choose the same gas company through which you had applied for the Ujjwala gas scheme)
- After which a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to click on the given option of Ujjwala Beneficiary.
- On clicking, you will be taken to the next page.
- Here you have asked for the information like Select your state, and district and fill in the captcha code.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After clicking, the list of the names of all the beneficiaries of the scheme in your district and the area will open on your screen.
How To Apply For Ujjwala Scheme Online?
We are going to tell about the application process of applying for the scheme to the applicants who want to apply for the scheme and want to get the benefits from it. Follow the given steps carefully to know the application process.
- Firstly the applicant should visit the official website (www.pmuy.gov.in) of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- Here the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the given option of ‘Download Form’.
- On clicking, many options will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana Form.
- On clicking, the form will open on your screen.
- Now you have to fill in the information asked in the form like the applicant’s name, date of birth, place, etc.
- After this attach the documents asked in the form with it.
- After filling in all the information, submit the form to the LPG center. (If the applicant wishes, the scheme form can also be obtained from the LPG center)
- After this, all your documents will be verified and you will start getting the benefits of the scheme.
Q. What is the official website to check PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List?
A. The official website to see PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List is https://pmuy.gov.in. Applicants can see the new beneficiary list by visiting the portal through their mobile and computer.
Q. Which citizens of the country are given the benefit of Ujjwala Yojana?
A. The benefit of the scheme is given to those citizens of the country who live their life below the poverty line. Its benefit is given to the women of poor families, for this it is necessary for them to have a BPL card.
Q. What is Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
A. The Ujjwala scheme has been started by the Prime Minister. Under which free gas connection facility is provided to the women of below poverty line families.
Q. Can applicants check their name in the PMUY list through online mode?
A. Yes, applicants can easily check their name in the PMUY list through online mode.
Q. How many citizens will be given the benefit of the scheme?
A. The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be given to 8 crore citizens of the country. So far many citizens have provided the benefits of the scheme.
Q. By whom is the Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana operated?
A. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is operated by the Ministry of Petroleum Gas, India. This scheme was started for the citizens of poor families.
For More3 Government Scheme Iconic Info
May You Also Like