Spam Call Block: Spam call. We all get phone calls from unknown numbers. Sometimes it’s about taking a credit card, sometimes it’s an offer for another product. Spam calls can also be scams.
Spam Call Block: Block All Spam Calls In One Setting
The number of spam calls has skyrocketed since the pandemic. As a result, many people are looking for a way to get rid of this problem.
Did you know, that just by changing a few settings, it is possible to block these spam calls forever? How? You can know that in this listicle.
How to Block a Number on Android Phone?
- Open the Phone app on your Android smartphone.
- Click on the ‘More’ option.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- After that, you will get an option called ‘Spam and Call Screen’. Tap on it.
- Turn on the ‘See caller & spam ID’ option.
Not getting profit with these options? no worries Android users can mark spam calling numbers separately. It is possible to block them manually. For:
- Open the Phone app.
- From the ‘Recent’ tab, tap on the number you want to block.
- There you will get options called ‘Block‘ and ‘Report Spam’.
Thanks For Visit Iconic Info