Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana | PMMVY Application Form | PMMVY CAS login | Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2022 | Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Apply Online |
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) was started for the good health and care of pregnant women living in the country. The scheme has been done by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji on 1st January 2017. It is managed by Women and Child Development. Only women who are 19 or above can apply. Under the Pregnant Assistance Scheme, the government will provide assistance of Rs 6000 to women who will be conceiving for the first time or to women who are lactating.
The amount received from the scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT, it is very important to have your own bank account which should be linked to the Aadhar card. This assistance amount is provided to women in 3 installments. The first installment will be credited to the beneficiary’s account by the government at the time of the birth of the child.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2022
Under the National Food Security Act 2013, Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana has been implemented in all the districts. In the scheme, more than 1.75 crore women have got benefits by joining it. The Central Government has provided assistance of Rs 5931.95 crore to women in this PMMVY scheme from 2018 to 2020. If you also want to apply for this, then you do not need to go to any center, you can easily apply online from your computer or mobile while sitting at your home, to apply you have to visit the official website pmmvy-cas.nic.in.
Under this scheme, assistance is given to women at the time of childbirth and for the loss incurred during that time. If you also want to apply for this, then you can fill out the registration form by visiting Anganwadi or health centers or you can also register through an online medium. The first installment will be credited to the beneficiary’s account by the government at the time of the birth of the child.
Information related to the scheme such as the purpose of the PMMVY scheme, eligibility, benefits, and features of the scheme, how to apply offline and PMMVY online of the scheme, what will be the important documents, etc. Must read the article till the end.
Update – Under PMMVY Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, Madhya Pradesh has been in the first place in terms of giving benefits to maximum women. This is the third time that Madhya Pradesh has been declared the leader. 148 percent of achievement has been registered in the state. In second place in Himachal Pradesh with an achievement of 139 percent. This time Andhra Pradesh is in third place.
pregnancy support plan
|Project||PMMVY Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana|
|Through||Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Planning Launch||1 January 2017|
|Application Process||Online and Offline mode|
|Objective||Pregnancy, childbirth, and Maximum care and service during breastfeeding|
|Profit takers||Pregnant, lactating women|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Official Website||Login | Registration|
The objective of the PMMVY Scheme
Its goal is to promote greater care and service during pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding, and the objective of this scheme is to prevent child malnutrition and reduce mortality.
As you all know that there are many poor people in the country who do not even have money to eat and drink and they are not able to take care of themselves even at the time of pregnancy and at the time of childbirth, they are not able to get proper food, due to which the mother And the child both becomes a victim of malnutrition, keeping this problem in mind, the Modi government started this scheme, so that the care and food of women should be taken care of.
Benefits and features of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
The benefits and features of the scheme are as follows.
- If the child dies at the time of his birth, then he will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Under the PMMVY scheme, a financial amount of Rs 6000 will be provided to take care of both the mother and the child.
- Now you can apply for the scheme through an online medium.
- Applying online will also save you time and money.
- The financial amount will be transferred in 3 installments i.e. 1000 rupees in the first installment, 2000 rupees in the second installment, and 2000 rupees in the third installment totaling 5000 rupees to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, 3 forms like 1A, 1B, and 1C have to be filled.
- Last year, the women of the state of Madhya Pradesh got the benefit of this scheme, in which 22.2 lakh people were provided assistance amounting to Rs 942 crore.
- Under the scheme, 76,293 pregnant and lactating women were given benefits in the Kanpur district.
- Another 1000 rupees will be given to those women whose children are born in the hospital and who are getting benefits under Janani Suraksha Yojana.
- The amount will be given in installments from the start of the pregnancy of the woman and till the birth of the child.
Pregnancy Assistance Scheme Required Documents
|Bank passbook||Post office passbook||Passport size photo|
|Voter id card||Child’s birth certificate||Passport|
|Farmer photo passbook||Mobile Number||Ration Card|
- The beneficiary will be considered eligible only once under the scheme.
- Women who are 19 or above can apply.
- Women working will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant must have a bank account that should be linked with an Aadhar card.
- Pregnant women who are from 1st January 2017 onwards can fill out the application form for
- this scheme.
- Even if the woman has an abortion or the child is born dead, she will still be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
3 installments are to be given under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
The installments given by the government for the care of women are as follows:
1. first installment
The first installment is given to the pregnant woman within 150 days of registration, in which the beneficiary is given an assistance amount of Rs 1000 by the government, which goes to the woman’s direct bank account. You will need these documents to get the first installment:
|A woman has to fill 1A form||MCP Card (Mother and Child Protection Card)|
|Identity Card: Voter ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card||Copy of bank passbook|
2. Second Installment
The second installment is transferred by the government to the woman’s account when the woman has had a one-time pregnancy test and within 180 days after the test, the woman will be given an assistance amount of Rs.2000. To get the second installment you will need:
|The woman has to fill 1B form||Photocopy of MCP card|
3. Third Installment
To get the third installment, after the birth of the child, it is necessary to get it registered. And apart from this, after the child is vaccinated (hepatitis B, measles vaccine, etc.) after 6 months, the government transfers 2000 rupees to the woman’s account. The documents for this are:
|Women fill 1C form||MCP card|
|Copy of aadhar card|
Out of 6000 rupees given by the government, 1000 rupees will be given to those people whose children are born in the hospital and will be taking benefits of Janani Suraksha Yojana.
In the month of December, it was told that under the scheme, women will be given an assistance amount of 5000, which will be provided in 3 installments. Whether the woman gives birth to a child in a government hospital or a private hospital, she can apply for this scheme, the government has not made any instructions for this.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Apply Online
Any applicant who wants to apply for this Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, follow the given steps.
- To apply for PM Matritva Vandana Yojana, you must first go to the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- Here the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, fill in the information asked in the Back Office Login Form like Email ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Now click on the given login option.
- On clicking, your application form will open.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling all the information in the form, read the form again.
- And then click on the option of ‘Submit’.
The process to apply Matritva Vandana Yojana offline
To apply offline for the scheme, you have to go to the health center or private Anganwadi center or you can also submit the form by visiting the official website. Here you will have to fill out 3 types of forms to get yourself registered, but you have to fill this form from time to time according to the guidelines of the scheme.
First, you have to fill out Form 1A, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form properly and submit the same. Similarly, you have to fill the second and third forms as per the time. When your three forms are filled out, you will be given a slip by the center. After which your application will be completed and you will start getting its benefits.
Matrutva Vandana Yojana Registration Process (New Users)
If you are a new user and have not yet registered to take advantage of the scheme, then you can register yourself by following the steps given by us.
- First of all, you go to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option ‘Beneficiary login’.
- Now you have to click on the option ‘For Registration New User Click Here‘.
- The registration form will open in front of you on the new page.
- You fill in all the information asked in the form like Beneficiary Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After that click on the option of ‘Register’.
- Now upload the copy of the requested documents with it and click on the submit option.
- Your registration process will be completed.
PMMVY CAS login
- First of all visit the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option ‘Beneficiary login’.
- The form will open in front of you on the next page.
- In the form, fill your email ID, password, and captcha code.
- Now click on the login option.
- After which you will be able to log in as the beneficiary.
The process to download Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Form
To download the scheme form, one has to visit the official website. On the home page, you have to click on ‘Download PMMVY Form’. On clicking, the form will open in front of you. Which you can download and take a printout.
Matru Vandana Yojana Form Online
Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Guidelines – Download
The helpline number of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
The helpline number of PM Matritva Vandana Yojana is 7998799804, 9096210825, you can tell your problem by calling the helpline number to know related information or answers to questions.
We have told you all the information related to PM Matritva Vandana Yojana in detail in the article, if you like the information, then you can tell us by commenting.
What is Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana was launched for the good health and care of pregnant women. Under this, the government will provide assistance to women who are conceiving for the first time or to women who are lactating. The amount received from the scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
By whom and when was the scheme started?
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana was launched. The scheme has been done by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 1st January 2017.
How to apply for PM Matritva Vandana Scheme?
The application for the PM Maternity Vandana Scheme can be done through both online and offline means, if you apply for it offline then you will have to fill the application form by going to your nearest health center or Anganwadi working ASHA, and if you apply through online medium. If you want to apply then you can fill out the application form by visiting the official website
For More Government Scheme Info Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like