Papaya Medicinal Benefits | Papaya Benefits Digestion | Papaya Benefits Diabetes | Papaya Benefits Vitamins | Papaya Benefits In Weight Loss |
Papaya Medicinal Benefits
For us, papaya is either raw or ripe, but it is also a fruit. And it is very readily available. Papaya is available almost all year round. It is found almost everywhere in Assam Himachal. Only a few hundred years ago, the Portuguese came to India from Brazil in South America. Then it spread from Mumbai to Bengal and all over India. Papaya was not less practiced in ancient Bengal. Because there is no end to its quality.
Current Perspective Of Papaya
For almost four hundred years, the papaya tree has understood the full taste of water, air, and soil of this country. When we harvest ripe papaya, we throw away the many seeds that remain. From that seed, many trees are easily formed. This image can be seen in rural and suburban areas. This is how many papaya trees are born in our country’s home. Now it is time to collect hybrid seedlings for planting. The yield is higher. Usually, there are good trees and fruits in a little sandy soil. If it is planted in other soils, it is necessary to give a little cow dunk and leaf fertilizer.
It is such a familiar tree that there is no need to introduce it anew. Although the tree came from as far away as South America, it has been given many names by the Indian medical community and scholars. Its botanical name is Carica papaya Linn, and it belongs to the Caricaceac family. Most countries in the world call it Papaya.
The name Papita comes from this name. It became papaya in Bengal. Naming Amritatumbi as a combination of structure and quality. From the bark of papaya comes the juice of milk, which is bigger in shape than the common fruit, hence the name Kshirgatra, Mahaphala. Sometimes its name is Shyamvarna, sometimes it is Swarnakumbha. Papaya juice is highly digestible, hence its name Raspakri. Centipede because there are many seeds in the abdomen.
Both the juice of the tree and the fruit are indicative of the infinite energy, hence the milk energy Because papaya juice causes miscarriage, it has the adjective miscarriage. Nalbranta is named after the stalk of the leaf is hollow. Leaf-shaped and finger-shaped leaves. The trunk of the tree is hollow. The tree is not hardy. The tree breaks or falls easily in strong winds or storms. If the water settles or freezes, the tree may die.
That is why we have to cultivate keeping in view that. If there is little space in the house, you can plant one or two papaya trees. If the leaves are put in rotten manure or cow dunk manure from time to time, it will be a healthy tree. Sometimes the neem leaves are boiled in boiled water and sprayed on the tree to prevent any infestation of insects and fungi.
Among the various names, the name Amritatumbi is very melodic, and in one word all the virtues can be spoken through the word Amrit.
How To Use Of Papaya
Raw papaya juice is bitter, slightly bitter in nature. Ripe fruits are easily digested, naturally cool, and have a sweet taste to eat. Raw and ripe papaya destroys various stomach ailments, worms, gonorrhea, hemorrhoids, and urinary incontinence. Normalizes the function of the spleen and liver. Ripe papaya is a diuretic, diarrhea cleanser, heart-warming, satiating, anti-diarrheal and anti-diarrheal, nourishing and debilitating. Raw papaya gum and seeds inhibit the growth of the liver and spleen, normalize the problems of girls, worms, and antipyretics.
Subsequent studies and data from domestic and foreign studies have shown that papaya gum contains a compound called pepsin which is used in indigestion, cough, hemorrhoids, urinary tract infections, herpes, and other skin diseases. In Brazil, papaya seeds are used to treat worms, thirst, menstruation, etc. In France, papaya leaves, roots, and ripe papaya seeds are used for worm infestation. Carpine, a compound found in leaves, fruits, and seeds, causes heartburn.
How to eat: Raw papaya can be cooked and eaten in various ways. You can make juice with raw papaya, cucumber, and lemon juice and eat it. Do as much as you like. It can be eaten as a salad or by boiling water lightly. Those who eat extra raw papaya will boil a little water before cooking. Because excess pepsin is not good for the body. Eat ripe papaya on an empty stomach in the morning or after a little tiffin, it is better not to eat it in the afternoon or at night. The use of raw papaya in cooking meat has been around for a long time.
Caution: Pregnant women should not eat raw papaya. Because it is abortive. Eating raw papaya, papaya seeds, leaves, or roots as food or medicine is very harmful to the fetus. When too much papain enters the body, it damages the body’s membranes. As papaya is rich in latex, it can cause miscarriage by causing uterine contractions and increasing the amount of bleeding. Pregnant women can eat a little bit of ripe papaya.
After the birth of the baby, mothers can eat all kinds of papaya, then it will play the role of breastfeeding. Raw papaya or ripe papaya is more needed for girls. There will be no shortage of breast milk for the baby if 100-200 grams of ripe papaya is eaten 3 days a week for six months during pregnancy.
Modern Study: According to Ayurveda, papaya has six juices. Such as – sweet, acid, salt, bitter, bitter, tan. These are more or less the effects of various effects of air, bile, and phlegm on the creation and solution of anger in the body and mind. A science-based on this doctrine has been serving people for thousands of years. And whenever there has been an attempt to prepare a new field of research, the adverse conditions have destroyed it.
As a result, new research has stopped. The exact meaning of air-bile-cuff cannot be explained in a word in the West, even if he chooses the words Biological Air, Biological Fire / Metabolism, Biological Cuff, etc. it is not exactly understood. Therefore, in the language of Western science, it was not properly understood, nor was it understood. This debate will continue.
Papaya Benefits Vitamins
So, according to Ayurveda, let’s see if there is any similarity between the judging-analysis of every product, the judging of quality, and the judging of products in the language of modern science.
Of course, we are more or less aware of the new science of judgment. Rarely found in ripe and raw papaya are Protein, Fat, Fiber, Carbohydrates, Sodium, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Vitamin-A, B, C, E, K, etc. It contains high potency antioxidants. It also contains beta carotene, lutein, flavonoids, lycopene, folate, cryptoxanthin, cymene papain, and papain. Papaya is rich in enzymes. Carrots and tomatoes contain more carotenoids than carrots, which help the body flush out harmful toxins, lower cholesterol, and aid digestion. Vitamin A reduces eye problems.
Due to its low-calorie content (32), ripe papaya has a sweet taste but can be eaten by those who are addicted to sugar. Raw papaya can be easily eaten by sugar cane growers. The folate in Vitamin B helps in the growth of blood cells. Although the glycemic index of ripe papaya is 55, it is lower than other ripe fruits and because of its low-calorie content, people suffering from sugar, heart, hypertension, and cholesterol can eat it without any worries. Papaya leaves and seeds can cure dengue, fever, and control and increase blood platelet levels.
With low sodium (8 mg) and high potassium (69 mg), heart patients can eat. It can also flush out excess sodium from the body. Saima Papain and Papain: These two enzymes or digestive juices help break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
Papaya can also reduce blood sugar levels. The combination of vitamins and antioxidants reduces calories and fat. Mixing mustard oil with leaf juice and massaging that oil will reduce body pain.
One part mustard oil and 4 parts papaya leaf juice should be taken.
Raw and ripe papaya rage increases immunity, reduces the risk of cancer, especially it is resistant to prostate cancer. It also strengthens bones, can control irregular feminine problems, and prevents liver and spleen enlargement. Beneficial for skin, hair and gums, reduces weight and cholesterol.
Raw and ripe papaya can prevent diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, digestive disorders, malnutrition, weakness, ejaculation, shortness of breath, etc. Mixing ripe papaya in milk increases muscle strength, it also helps in cell formation.
Analyzing the ancient and new thought, the name given by the Indian scholars- – the success of the name Amritatumbi can be found in the book!
1) Enlargement of the liver and spleen: These two can increase due to various reasons. Search for the cause and arrange the medicine accordingly. At the same time, if you can use these fists and tricks, you will get results in hand. In this case, you can take 8-10 drops of raw papaya glue in a house and eat it in the morning after tiffin or on an empty stomach. In this way, you have to eat 2 more times a day. You will understand the benefit in a week.
2) Decreased liver function: In the morning on an empty stomach eat 5-6 drops of papaya glue mixed in a house. Boil rice with approximately 50-100 grams of raw papaya and eat it regularly on the first leaf for some time. However, you can eat cooked papaya according to Alumakhara. You can also eat papaya soup, pudding, etc.
3) In case of indigestion and loss of appetite: Eat raw papaya glue in the morning on an empty stomach for 10-15 days. Gradually digestion will increase, hunger will also increase, there will be no anorexia.
4) Dysentery and blood dysentery: Eat 5-6 drops of raw papaya gum in a house on an empty stomach in the morning, once a week, once a day. Pain, bleeding, frequent bowel movements, colic, etc. will be reduced.
5) Worms: 15 drops of raw papaya glue mixed with one teaspoon of honey in the morning on an empty stomach 1 day a week for a month. At that time, the nuisance will go away. If it appears again, eat it this way. Otherwise playing 2-3 days in a row will do the same thing. If you have constipation, eat raw papaya curry and ripe papaya after tiffin in the morning.
6) Papaya benefits digestion and weakness: Every morning on an empty stomach mix light salt and chili powder and eat 100 grams of ripe papaya. You can understand the benefits of playing continuously for a month. Then eat 2 days a week. Occasionally make raw papaya curry or soup or curry and keep eating. You can also eat papaya pudding or mother.
7) Jare: 3-5 days after tiffin in the morning, papaya leaf juice mixed with 5-10 ml in a cup of water should be eaten at once a day. In the case of dengue fever, 10-15 ml of one cup of water mixed with five doses a day reduces the fever, the pain, and suffering of the body goes away, the level of platelets in the blood cannot be reduced. Tests have been performed in a few cases of dengue fever — in some cases, it has been shown to control the depletion of platelets, although other antipyretic drugs may be given.
Various companies have developed medicines from papaya leaf extract. It is in the public interest to establish it in the mainstream of medicine after a long period of testing. And if not, the fight will continue in Pathi Pathi.
8) Feminine Problems: Problems of Irregular girls, as well as pain and suffering, the body is constantly Pain, sometimes a little pain and soreness in the legs, knees, in these cases raw papaya curry should be eaten every day for a month, except for one day, and with this The dried seeds of ripe papaya should be crushed and taken at a dose of 250 to 500 mg in the morning after tiffin and at night with light warm water at night, depending on the physical and mental condition of the patient. Can be taken once, 500 mg at night during shaving.
Once the condition has returned to normal, it should be eaten once a day during the night for seven to eight days from the start of menstruation until it resumes. For the time being, eat 100-200 grams of ripe papaya once a week and raw papaya curry three times a day. This will solve the problem, as well as the body’s resistance to other polyuria, which will be developed. The mind will be filled with joy.
9) Papaya benefits diabetes, High blood pressure, and heart disease: Some of these problems are accompanied by changes in cholesterol levels, and for this, regardless of the treatment for the disease, make it a habit to eat raw papaya curry 3 days a week and ripe papaya 2 days a week. Sugar veggies can be eaten safely, as papaya has a low glycemic index and calories. There may come a day when you don’t have to rely on medicine, or you have to rely on a little.
In this case, there are some other rules to be followed, that is, not eating and sleeping at that time, and 2 times a day, 5 minutes of light breathing. In this way, just as the body will be good, so will the mind be at peace.
10) Prevention of night blindness: Let the children eat ripe papaya regularly. Foods are rich in vitamin A, sweet in taste, rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, low in sodium, rich in antioxidants and enzymes. This fruit will strengthen the baby’s bones, hunger and thirst will be fine, diarrhea will be clear. As well as having vitamins B, B, C, E, K, you will not be able to gain weight. Such a ripe fruit ‘Your child is your life’ can you keep your mind well without feeding him!
11) Papaya benefits in weight loss: Eat raw and ripe papaya according to the pre-written rules. Keep an eye on the amount you play regularly. Approximately 100 grams of papaya must be eaten in each case, raw and ripe.
12) In muscle weakness and body cell formation: 100 g of ripe papaya is mixed with 200 ml of hot milk and eaten in warm condition 2-3 days a week after tiffin in the morning. It is better not to eat ripe papaya in the afternoon. In the afternoon, chew 10-15 grams of vegan seeds well, including seeds If you can eat, the path of bodybuilding will be stronger.
13) Haircare: Beat half of the ripe papaya yogurt together and apply it on the scalp an hour before bathing. After an hour, wash your head with lukewarm water. Use once a week. In the afternoon, when the hair is dry, lightly apply onion juice on the scalp and comb it repeatedly Day. The next day use the shampoo of your choice one day a week. On the same day in the afternoon lightly apply pure coconut oil on the head and comb. In this way apply coconut oil 2-3 days a week.
14) Acne or Acne: Mix one teaspoon of sour curd with one teaspoon of ripe papaya and one teaspoon of honey and apply it all over the face. After an hour, rinse gently. Do not rub. Don’t get acne again. Use without a day, until it heals. In addition, eat ripe and raw papaya regularly. This will make the skin and face look elegant.
15) Dry Eczema: Apply raw papaya or papaya tree glue in the afternoon except for one day. It usually heals within a month. However, in cases where steroid medications have already been used, it may take a long time to lose patience.
17) Ringworm: How many companies applied the ointment, it went away, after a while, it started peeking again. After a couple of days, the itching is itchy, the itching is relieved, then it will increase. In this case, as soon as it comes out, it is best to comb the hair or apply stalk or tree glue in the afternoon.
After planting for three days in a row, do not leave until one day.
18) To kill lice: Mix 25 ml water with one teaspoon of raw papaya glue and apply it on the scalp half an hour before bathing. Comb the hair well and wrap it in a towel or towel. Then give shampoo. In the afternoon, lightly apply onion juice. The next day Repeat this. All head lice will die. You will be safe if the lice do not enter your head again. When the amount of water is less, take 5-10 ml more water.
19) To increase the resistance to anger: Eat raw papaya 2 days a week and ripe papaya 3 days. Eat raw papaya twice a day and ripe papaya once a day for three months. Eating too much will not be pleasant then. Over the course of a long medical life, the practical and good qualities of many plants, herbs, fruits, and spices began to permeate the brain. Many more delicious fruits, even the ever-edible potato, have been brought to this country from South America, brought by the Bambatras, they have done us a lot of harm, in return, they have also arranged gift baskets.
Today it is exchanged with the whole world, in spite of which I have been able to bring valuable plants and fruits of different countries.
They were forced to bring Ogula for their own interest and today I can’t even bring them through the door. Otherwise, large gardens of Ginseng in India would have been created. Even if it could export then it would meet the demand of the house. If we could export, our foreign exchange reserves would be full. The list is huge. It is time to prepare the field and plant the seedlings. We ourselves are squandering our daily sins in our divine blissful sleep by quarreling.
Papaya Medicinal Benefits | Papaya Benefits Digestion | Papaya Benefits Diabetes | Papaya Benefits Vitamins | Papaya Benefits In Weight Loss |
Why papaya is bad for you?
When taken by mouth in large amounts. Applying papaya latex to the skin can cause severe irritation and allergic reactions in some people.
Does papaya burn fat?
Papaya burns fat and helps in detoxification.
Can I drink water after eating papaya?
Drinking water immediately after eating papaya may take a toll on the digestive system.
To know, more food health benefits visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like