Diabetic Foot Symptoms: The problem of diabetes is now at home. Due to unhealthy lifestyles and eating habits, stress, anxiety, and mental stress, many people are suffering from diabetes at a young age. And various diseases are born by his hands. Lack of insulin in the blood is one of the causes of diabetes. If diabetes is not kept under control, various organs of the body including kidneys, heart, eyes, and nerves will be damaged one by one. Especially diabetic patients suffer from various foot problems. It is medically called ‘diabetic foot.
However, diabetes or blood sugar levels can be kept under control by making a few changes in lifestyle and diet, according to doctors. For that, you have to do regular exercise every day, and follow a healthy diet. Frequent urination and thirst, fatigue, weakness, dizziness, non-healing wounds, weight loss, reduced immunity, dry skin, and blurred vision are some of the early symptoms of diabetes. Apart from these, some of the symptoms of diabetes appear in the feet. Let us know about those Symptoms of diabetes in the feet –
Diabetic Foot Symptoms
1) Pain, burning, tingling, redness, and numbness in the legs.
2) Do not mourn foot sores and wounds. Such problems occur due to a lack of proper blood flow. Blood vessels become narrow and stiff, and blood does not flow normally in diabetes.
3) Blisters, sores, or ulcers on the bottom of the foot or under the big toe.
4) Changing the shape of the feet.
5) Heaviness of feet, difficulty in walking, dry skin of feet, cracked skin, cracked heels, cracked skin between toes, raised skin.
6) Changes in skin color.
7) Swelling in ankles or feet.
Thanks For Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like