Cucumber Benefits And Uses – In the ancient Ayurvedic medical texts, mainly the Charak Sanhita and the Sushruta Sanhita, there are references to two products named Epush and Ebruknam. Cucumber in this sense and cucumber in this sense.
Cucumber Benefits And Uses
Cucumber is anti-inflammatory and anti-thirst, diuretic, and antiseptic when young. Cucumber or cucumber seeds have been advised to be eaten in powder or beet juice. Later leaves, seeds, and seed oil have been used. Boiling the leaves with cumin and mixing the water with molasses is beneficial for sore throat. Playing with powdered sugar in the leaves increases the tension. Seeds are cool and strong. Seeds and seed oils are diuretics.
Cucumbers are grown almost all over India throughout the year. The cucumber produced from the month of Bhadra is called cucumber in Bhadur and the cucumber obtained from Chaitra is called Kshiti cucumber. In India, cucumbers are rolled on the scaffold and Chaiti cucumbers are rolled on the ground, hence the name.
Cucumber/cucumber, cucumber/cucumber, apush / apushi, etc. The name of this crop. Its botanical name is Cucumis sativus Linn, it belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae.
One medium unpeeled, raw cucumber has the following:
|Total fat||0 grams|
|Vitamin C||10% of the recommended daily value (DV)|
|Vitamin K||57% of the DV|
|Magnesium||9% of the DV|
|Potassium||12% of the DV|
|Manganese||9% of the DV|
The study on cucumbers is huge. However, it is better to say something about eating cucumber first. Cucumbers should be eaten only after they have been thoroughly washed, chopped, or lengthened, and immediately left with lemon juice and salt for a while, i.e. oxidized with these two ingredients. When peeled and cut off, it comes in contact with oxygen and de-oxidizes and harms the body.
Cucumbers contain a small amount of uric acid, which increases when de-oxidized. Cucumber also has all the qualities of peel, as well as some additional ingredients. Then before eating cucumber, let’s talk about the miracle of its skin. Cucumber juice is rich in natural silica, fiber, potassium, vitamin K and high-energy anti-oxidants.
If you want to keep your skin and hair healthy, you have to eat cucumber including the peel. In case of severe skin rashes, ink stains, or marks on the corners of the eyes, it is better to use cucumber peel or peel. I ate cucumber, applied cucumber peel on my face and skin in various ways, and ate it without peeling it again. Do not cut the food and keep it in contact with the air for a long time. And eat it with salt and lemon juice.
Even if the skin and skin are slightly warm, they cannot be eaten together. In addition, cucumber has all the qualities. Cucumbers can quench heat and thirst. So on a hot day in the street, in the market, in the park, where there are more people, we hear a beautiful call — and grandparents come quickly, immediately peel the skin and apply salt. Cucumbers on hot days than in the role of ORS.
Why Is Cucumbers Good For You
Cucumbers are just water and water. Everyone who is healthy and sick can eat more or less. Protects the body from inside and outside. Let’s see the nutritional value of cucumber. Cucumber contains Vitamin-A, B, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, and K, Fiber, Protein, Fat, Carbohydrates, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Silica, Sulfur, etc. The amount of water is more than 95 percent.
cucumber benefits for health
1) Cucumber can remove contaminants from the body. Especially helps in the elimination of toxins stored in the liver.
2) Eating cucumber regularly improves the health inside the mouth. Tooth and gum problems are eliminated. Protects against various types of infections.
3) Revitalizes the body cells. Cucumber can strengthen cartilage and ligament tissue.
4) Cucumber reduces the risk of cancer of the prostate, uterus, breast, etc.
5) The nutritional value of cucumber can reduce the problems of fatigue, head weight, etc. after waking up in the morning. At night, after eating at night, you can eat a few pieces of cucumber (cucumber with the skin peeled in 3-4 pieces mixed with a little salt and lemon juice). Don’t eat too many cucumbers at night. It May cause indigestion.
6) Helps to reduce the pain of arthritis and gout.
6) Enzymes in cucumber help indigestion. Cucumber can cure constipation, acidity, and gastritis. It can also have an effective role in gastric ulcers.
8) Eating more cucumber reduces weight. That said, don’t overeat, because cucumbers are too low in calories.
9) Vitamins A, B, C, K, Sodium, and Potassium are at good levels, so playing regularly can not accumulate LDL cholesterol in the arteries and brain. The cucumber is very useful to maintain a memory.
10) Cucumber can control blood pressure, more hake or less hake. As a result, the heart and lungs remain healthy.
11) If you want to control cholesterol levels, eat 100 grams of cucumber on an empty stomach in the morning. Then after 15-20 minutes eat water and other foods.
12) The role of cucumber in controlling diabetes is huge, this is well-known news. It helps in controlling sugar by increasing the performance of the pancreas.
13) Cucumber has a lot of potassium, so for kidney problems, you have to eat a small amount of cucumber with lemon juice. It removes contaminants from the urinary tract.
14) Cucumber helps to keep the liver and pancreas healthy.
15. If there is a lack of water in the body, the aqueous part of the cucumber fills it easily.
16. Anger increases immunity.
17) Increases the brightness of the eyes. It has anti-inflammatory properties in the eyes. Just like cucumber should be eaten, cucumber should be chopped and lightly pressed on the eyelids for a while.
18) Keeps hair healthy. Makes nails healthy and fresh.
19) Cucumber Benefits For Skin: Cucumber is used in various ways in beauty treatment. As long as the skin and hair are fresh.
The cucumber is so beautiful! The name comes from grain. Beautiful to look at is available all year round. Only if you know how to eat properly. Cucumber leaves and seeds are used in many ways. It shows that cucumbers, peel, and seeds are not to be discarded. So start eating cucumber from today according to the rules.
Q. How long does it take for a cucumber fruit to mature?
A. Cucumbers require a long growing season, and most are ready for harvest in 50 to 70 days from planting. The fruits ripen at different times on the vine, but it is essential to pick them when they are ready to avoid a bitter flavor that develops in cucumbers that are left on the vine too long.
Q. Will cucumbers grow in shade?
A. Vegetables that produce fruits, like tomatoes, cucumbers, and eggplant, need all the sun they can get. If you are going to try growing vegetables in shade, remember that they still need plenty of water––and water and shade are perfect conditions for snails and slugs.
Q. Do cucumbers like morning or afternoon sun?
A. Cucumbers grow best in full sun but will grow with just 5 hours of sun a day. Cucumbers are very tender vegetables; they need temperatures of 70°F (21ºC) or warmer to grow well.
Stay healthy, stay well.
For More Health Info Visit Iconic Info
May you also like