Best Homeopathic Medicine For Child Constipation | Homeopathic Remedy For Constipation In Child | The Cause Of Constipation In Children | Symptoms of Constipation In Children | Can Homeopathy Cure Constipation Permanently |
Homeopathic Remedy For Constipation In Child
Constipation In Children: There are two definitions of constipation. First, if an adult or child passes stool less than three times a week, we call it constipation. Secondly, if it is very difficult to defecate every day, if you have to defecate with speed, if you have to defecate and get up again and again, then you have to say that the child or person is having a constipation problem.
Homeopathy Medicine For Constipation In Children
The cause of constipation in children
1. Lifestyle: Children usually eat the same type of food following a specific routine. Sudden change in this routine, constipation can occur if the water level is low. This is the reason why the problem of child constipation occurs when going somewhere. Because there is a change in the routine of the daily diet. The time of eating also changes. In addition, we all eat fiber-rich foods. Eating fiber or fibrous foods simply causes bowel movements. Shakespeare is being used as a fiber food. This type of fibrous food can cause constipation in children and adults. There is also a risk of constipation from the habit of eating more meat. Because meat does not have too much fiber.
2. Sleep deprivation can cause constipation. It is not surprising that constipation occurs from eating more cheese, ghee, and butter. In some babies, constipation can also be caused by the habit of drinking milk. In this case, it is necessary to mix a little sugar in the milk.
3. Laxatives are often used to treat constipation. One of the major disadvantages of using these is that they can cause constipation if you stop them.
4. Constipation can occur if a child is given antihistamines, antacids, and digestive medicines. Constipation can occur even if you take anticonvulsant drugs.
5. If there is blood and mucus in the baby’s rectum according to the jelly, and if there is a lot of pain in the abdomen, then he should understand that there is a problem with intussusception. The risk of this type of problem is very high in very young children.
6. Feeding tinned food to a very young child can cause constipation. Many babies suffer from constipation for a long time due to the consumption of canned milk and supplements.
7. If an inferior pineapple or anus is not formed after the baby is born, the baby does not have a bowel movement. Babies can suffer from constipation problems. In this case, medicine does not work. Surgery is performed.
8. Constipation can be caused by the problem of tapeworm in older children. Even gale worms can cause constipation.
9. The baby often develops the habit of holding the stool. Constipation can also occur from there.
Symptoms of Constipation In Children
- Kids sit down to defecate. However, due to the stiffness of the slope, it suffers and rises. In addition, the baby walks because the stomach is not clean. There is a tendency to defecate repeatedly.
- Sit down to defecate in such a way that the eyes become red.
- According to Nadir of Goat, defecation is also a sign of constipation.
- First, there is strong defecation, then there is defecation according to the water— However, it should be understood that the problem of constipation has been created.
- No defecation in the first two days, but thin defecation on the third day — such symptoms also indicate constipation.
- It is important to check the tongue of children. Doctors call the tongue a mirror of the gastrointestinal tract. The color of the tongue changes when there is an upset stomach. Constipation also has symptoms of tongue deposits.
- The child will pass the wind. Hunger will decrease. Occasionally there is a pain in the abdomen.
- Some babies fill their mouths with all kinds of things lying on the ground. There is no separate system for diagnosing anger. Looking at the above symptoms, it is clear that the child is having problems with constipation.
Best Homeopathic Medicine For Child Constipation
Nax vomica and Hydrastis: Naxvamica and Hydrastis are infallible medicines for constipation in children. After eating Havey food, if the stomach is not clean, or if you have to go up and down again and again, or even after sitting in the latrine, a little school. Naxvamika works great. Also antacid, purgative. Although there is constipation due to excessive use, Naxvamika, and Hydrastis drugs can be given in 200 strength.
Bryonia: When there is a strong bowel movement, the stool turns black. Feeling dry. There will be a lot of pain during bowel movements. There will be a thirst for water. The white coating will fall on the tongue.
Sulfur: After suffering from constipation for a long time, I had a thin bowel movement for three or four days, then constipation appeared again. With the tendency of rage, lavish to eat sweets, not want to want, spit on others, and fight in the case of sulfur medicine works very well.
Opium: I have no desire to go to the bathroom. The child has no desire to clean the school for four to five days. In this case, opium has to be given.
Alumina: With the problem of constipation, the child tends to eat this-that-that from the ground. However, he does not want to eat potatoes at all. In this case, alumina works very well.
Plumbum Metallicum: Goats will defecate according to Nadir. There will be a pain in the stomach as soon as you leave school. The baby will come out of the latrine. In this case, if you give Plumbum Metallicum, it will work. According to the Nadir of goats, medicines like Chelidenium, Opium, Plumbum, and Magmiur are equally useful in case of defecation.
Silesia: The child develops colds, coughs, nausea, chills, itching, and strong bowel movements. Silesia is very useful if you do not defecate continuously for two-three days.
Graphitic and Natrum Mur: Baby has a tendency to eat salt. If there is a hard bowel movement, there is a lumpy bowel movement, if there is any mango coming out then the child should be given Graphitis or Natrum Mur.
Lac Defloratum: Lac Defloratum, Magmur, and Lycopodium should be given to the child to defecate with a glycerin lamp in the anus. Plumbum medicine is more effective if it is inserted into the rectum or finger of the child.
Calcarea carb: If the baby has a gallbladder appearance, tends to eat eggs, has frequent colds and tonsillitis, has a foul odor in urine, sweat, headaches, sore throat, and constipation, then the child should be given Calcarea carb medicine.
Some foods such as wholemeal bread, lentils, parathas, noodles, cheese, margarine, butter, and canned foods should be reduced. This is because this type of food has very low fiber levels. Instead, the child should be given water as needed. In addition, the child should be allowed to play a game that will run. And you have to put a lot of vegetables on the food list every day. The child should also be fed seasonal fruits. Only then the problem of constipation of the child will be removed.
In consultation with the National Institute of Hemopathy (Salt Lake)
What type of Constipation do Children saffer?
There are two definitions of constipation. First, if an adult or child passes stool less than three times a week, we call it constipation. Secondly, if it is very difficult to defecate every day, if you have to defecate with speed, if you have to defecate and get up again and again, then you have to say that the child or person is having a constipation problem.
Some Homeopathy medicine for children constipation?
Nax vomica, Hydrastis, Bryonia, Sulfur, Opium, and more
Cause of childhood constipation?
Bad food habits and Sleep deprivation.
Please Don’t take self-medication
For more health Information visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like