Are You Planning To Become A Mother: Every woman should keep some things in mind while planning to become a mother so that there are no problems during pregnancy. But many people make mistakes while planning pregnancy, due to issues arising in conception or during pregnancy.
Pre-Pregnancy Tips For a Healthy Pregnancy
Women face many physical and emotional changes during pregnancy. So it is better to make some plans before pregnancy for the excellent health of the mother and baby. So let’s find out, what should be paid attention to before getting pregnant.
When planning to become a mother, consult a gynecologist first. Then you will be able to plan a healthy pregnancy. Three months before conception, known as the pre-pregnancy period, lifestyle changes as recommended by the doctor are beneficial in many cases.
Before becoming pregnant your medical history must be discussed with a doctor and focus on the following –
1) Fibroids and possible endometriosis should be tested.
Blood Test Before Pregnancy
2) If there is a family history of Down syndrome or thalassemia, tell the doctor about it.
3) If you have any possibility of a urinary tract infection, get tested. If there is a problem, get full treatment before conception.
4) If you have problems like diabetes, thyroid, asthma, kidney, heart disease, etc., these should be controlled before pregnancy.
5) HIV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, etc. should be tested before pregnancy so that these infections are not passed on to the baby during pregnancy or delivery.
6) If you are overweight and have a body mass index (BMI) of 23 or more, your doctor may advise you to lose weight. And if you’re underweight, talk to your doctor about safe steps to increase your BMI. Your BMI should be between 18.5 and 22.9.
Keep these things in mind, then you will face fewer difficulties in conceiving and be able to enjoy a healthy pregnancy.
Thanks For Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like