Amar Fasal Amar Gola – The West Bengal Government had declared a pilot task to give monetary help to minor ranchers of the State so they can have their own storage facilities and distributing carts.
A subsidy varying between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 25,000 will be provided for the warehouses. Though there are 24 lakh small and marginal farmers in the State, only around 10,000 such farmers would be covered initially under two schemes. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has named the plans Amar Fasal Amar Gola (My Crop, My Storehouse) and Amar Fasal Amar Gari (My yield, my vehicle).
WB Government Schemes: On account of the Amar Fasal Amar Gola venture, the pace of endowment would be Rs. 10,000 level. This undertaking will encourage those ranchers who wish to straightforwardly offer their items to end clients. The endowments would be straightforwardly credited to the financial balances of those ranchers who own Kisan Credit Cards. In its 2017 Annual Budget, the Government, perceiving the staggering impact of demonetization on the horticulture area, dispensed Rs 100 crore to an extraordinary help asset to alleviate the sufferings of influenced ranchers.
Agrarian pay has additionally, accordingly, expanded surprisingly. This is portrayed best in the expansion in ranchers’ yearly family pay from Rs 91,000 in FY 2010-11 to Rs 2.9 lakh in FY 2015-16.
Amar Fasal Amar Gola Yojana Objectives
- To empower farmers in the state.
- To improve the livelihood of marginal farmers in the state.
- To increase farmers’ income.
- To provide storage facilities to the farmers.
- To provide vending carts so that the fruits and vegetables can be directly sold to the consumers.
Amar Fasal Amar Gola Yojana Benefits
- Subsidy for purchase of a vending cart.
- Subsidy for constructing storage.
- A subsidy of Rs. 10,000 flats will be provided for the purchase of a vending cart.
- A subsidy of Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 25,000 will be provided for constructing storage warehouses.
Amar Fasal Amar Gola Eligibility
- Only marginal farmers in the state
- Farmers only from West Bengal are eligible for the scheme
How to apply
- Application forms can be collected from the Panchayat office or block office.
- Interested candidates are requested to fill in the complete form and attached all the required documents specified.
- Submit the application for Amar Fasal Amar Gola & Amar Fasal Amar Gari Yojana in the Panchayat Samiti office or Block office.
Q. How to apply for Amar Fasal Amar Gola Scheme?
A. Application forms can be collected from the Panchayat office or block office.
Q. Amar Fasal Amar Gola Yojana Benefits?
A. A subsidy of Rs. 10,000 flats will be provided for the purchase of a vending cart.
Q. Amar Fasal Amar Gola Eligibility?
A. Only marginal farmers in the state farmers, only from West Bengal are eligible for the scheme.
For More Info For Government Yojana Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like