Aloe Vera Use: The history of the use of aloe vera in herbal medicine is more than five thousand years. All civilizations without exception have used the tree as a cure for various diseases. History says that aloe vera was mentioned in Chinese and Sumerian medicine about three thousand BC.
The name aloe vera comes from the Arabic word ‘aloh’ which means ‘bright bitter substance’, and the Latin word ‘vera’ means ‘true.’ Aloe vera has been used medicinally in various cultures for millennia. Aloe vera has been used for a long time in Greece, Egypt, India, Mexico, Japan, and China. Queen Nefertiti and Cleopatra of Egypt used aloe vera as part of their regular beauty treatments. The first mention of aloe vera in English was made by John Goody in a translation of Dioscorides’ treatise De Materia Medica in 1655. Since 1930, it has been successfully used in the treatment of chronic and severe radiation dermatitis.
However, its circulation in the world of beauty has become so popular that aloe vera extract is also mentioned in various cosmetics.
In the Greco-Roman era, eminent physicians such as Aristotle, Hippocrates, and Dioscorides used aloe vera to treat various wounds, eye problems, skincare, and hair loss.
Its use is now scientifically recognized and exists in the world of natural and herbal medicine. Although its main use in the modern era is cosmetics, it is also being used as a food supplement.
aloe vera used in medicine
According to herbalists, aloe vera has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial medicinal properties. Which helps us to take care of our body, skin, and hair externally and internally.
Both eating and using aloe vera juice is beneficial to keep the skin looking good. Regular application of this leaf juice brightens the skin. Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help in curing acne on the skin and healing acne and acne scars.
If you want to lose weight, add aloe vera juice to your daily diet. Moreover, aloe vera works great in increasing digestion. It reduces the bacteria that cause inflammation in the intestines by increasing the beneficial bacteria in the gut, which helps to increase digestion. Can overcome the weakness of the body.
Aloe vera has many qualities. Regular consumption of aloe vera juice will relieve fatigue and keep the body fresh and beautiful from within.
Beauty expert Keya Seth said
The use of aloe vera as a medicinal plant is centuries old. Which is known everywhere as Aloe vera.
Originally born in North Africa, it is now in demand around the world. At present, commercial cultivation of aloe vera has started in different parts of the world beyond the borders of Asia. When a leaf is cut along the middle, a jelly-like, slippery, transparent substance comes out from the inside, which according to experts has medicinal properties.
Aloe Vera Use In Cosmetics
The use of aloe vera extends from the medical field to the cosmetic and herbal industries. Aloe vera is also very useful in skin and hair care. Applying its shell to the burnt area reduces the irritation. It also helps in reducing various skin problems like acne, sore spots, acne, dandruff, eczema, etc.
Aloe vera contains 20 types of minerals, amino acids, vitamin A, B-1, B-2, B-6, B-12, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as elements such as anthraquinone and glycosides. These are especially effective in skin and hair care.
So you can rely on aloe vera with various qualities without using the chemicals of the reputed company in the market for home care of skin and hair. It will heal the skin damaged by the chemical, just as the skin will be brighter and fresher with the touch of aloe vera.
aloe vera use for face
Moisturizes the skin
Aloe vera gel is impeccable for retaining skin moisture. In this case, remove the shell from the aloe vera leaf. Apply the shell to the face with a fork. This will remove the dryness of the skin and the skin will remain soft.
Aloe vera as a cleanser
There is no pair of aloe vera to clean the skin from the inside. In this case, apply aloe vera gel on the face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then massage the whole face clockwise with a little water by hand. Then wash your face with water.
Eliminates sunburn and tan
Whether hot or cold, tan problems plague the skin all year round. If this tan continues to have an effect for a long time, it takes the form of sunburn. Although tan can be removed, sunburn is difficult to remove. However, with the help of aloe vera, it is possible to get rid of tan or sunburn in a short time. In this case, come from outside, wash your face and apply aloe vera gel or shell. After 20-30 minutes, massage with light hands and wash. You will benefit if you do it regularly.
3 hair packs of aloe vera for hair care
- Aloe vera-egg-olive oil hair pack
- Mix 4 teaspoons of aloe vera gel, 3 teaspoons of olive oil, and 1 egg yolk and make a paste. Apply it on hair and scalp and massage lightly with hands.
- Shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Aloe Vera-Castor Oil Hair Pack
- In a small bowl, mix 1 cup of aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons of castor oil, and 2 tablespoons of fenugreek powder to make a paste.
- Apply it well on the scalp and hair and massage.
- Wash and shampoo after 30 minutes.
Aloe Vera-Honey-Coconut Oil Hair Pack does not increase the shine but also eliminates various skin problems.
- Aloe vera enhances skin radiance, moisturizes the skin, and maintains the softness of the skin. Mixing aloe vera gel and raw turmeric paste together and applying it on the face removes acne and increases the radiance of the skin. Applying aloe vera gel to the wound heals quickly.
- Aloe vera gel is an essential ingredient for dry skin. Mixing rose water with aloe vera gel to remove wrinkles on the skin is beneficial.
- A pair of aloe vera to relieve skin burns. Aloe vera gel soothes sunburned skin or burns. Because it contains antioxidants, minerals that accelerate the healing process.
- Aloe vera gel contains vitamins C, E, and beta carotene which help in removing dark skin and wrinkles.
- Aloe vera gel contains vitamins A, B, C, and folic acid which rejuvenates the damaged skin and makes the skin healthier.
- Aloe vera juice helps in weight loss if consumed regularly.
- Aloe vera gel helps in detoxification or removal of all contaminants from the body.
- Aloe vera helps increase collagen in the skin.
- Aloe vera can be used to cure any fungal or bacterial infection.
Aloe vera gel is a very beneficial ingredient for hair.
- Regular application of aloe vera gel on hair strengthens the hair, makes the hair healthy, helps to keep the hair clean, and removes excess oil. As a result, the hair becomes healthier, brighter, and softer.
- Relieves dandruff by eliminating scalp infections or itching.
- Aloe vera gel contains vitamins C, A, and E which accelerate hair growth and make hair shiny.
- Vitamin B Twelve, present in aloe vera, folic acid helps reduce hair fall.
- Aloe vera gel also acts as a hair protector. The sun’s intense ultraviolet rays protect both skin and hair from contamination.
Beauty expert Shaswati Mitra said
Aloe vera has been one of the beauty ingredients for many years. This plant can be easily planted at home and does not require much care. When the top of the aloe vera leaf is cut off, the gel that is available from the inside has to be used. However, aloe vera gel is now available in the market. You can use the products of famous companies.
Aloe vera is an essential medicine for our skin and hair. It contains proteolytic enzymes which help to cure dryness and dandruff on our scalp. It is a natural conditioner that removes roughness from the hair and increases the shine and softness of the hair.
Its gel contains Vitamin C, E- which help to keep our skin alive, i.e. removes wrinkles.
Aloe vera is an herb that is beneficial for all skin types. It contains anti-bacterial ingredients that cure all the problems of sensitive skin.
- In skin care, mix one spoon of aloe vera gel with Multani soil and make a pack and apply it four days a week, the rash can be cured very easily.
- For those who have very dry skin, mix one teaspoon of aloe vera gel with one teaspoon of olive oil in a glass bowl and massage it lightly all over the face. In this way, if you massage every day, the dry feeling of the skin will be removed and the skin will be brighter.
- Applying aloe vera gel and coffee powder daily to get rid of sunburn on the skin increases the radiance of the skin, and removes dark spots and sun tan spots easily.
- Many people get cracked feet in winter but those who have cracked problems all year round can easily get rid of this problem with the help of aloe vera gel. This gel is very useful in solving the problem of foot cracking. For this, clean the feet well and mix three to four spoons of aloe vera gel with one spoon of glycerin and apply it to the soles of the feet. Then stay after a sock. In this way, if you apply a mixture of aloe vera gel and glycerin on a daily basis, the problem of foot cracking will no longer exist.
- Aloe vera not only works on the skin or hair, but this gel we can also eat. Aloe vera juice is very useful for any stomach problem.
If you have diabetes, you can eat aloe vera juice every day but you should not eat more than one teaspoon.
aloe vera used for hair
- Mix five to six teaspoons of aloe vera gel with two drops of tea tree oil in a glass container and apply it well on the scalp. Leave it for twenty minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Make a paste by mixing 5-6 teaspoons of aloe vera gel and two teaspoons of coconut oil well with ten to twelve hibiscus flower buds. Now apply this paste to the whole hair for 20 minutes. Then wash well and shampoo your hair with a shampoo with moisturizer. This will increase the brightness of the hair so that you can understand the difference. We have now easily adopted this beneficial gel in our daily life.
Can I use aloe vera every day?
Yes, aloe vera is completely safe to be used every single day.
Can I apply aloe vera directly on the face?
Using aloe vera on the face can help moisturize the skin.
Thanks For Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like