Litchi Health Benefits | Litchi Juice Health Benefits | Lychee Powder | Litchi Fruit Benefits On Skin | Litchi Nutrition Value |
Litchi Benefits: The Litchi is a tropical fruit almost identical in nature to rambutan and longan fruit. For example, the flesh, nutritional profile, and flavor are all fairly similar.
However, the outer skin is the main difference. While longans have a light brown peel that looks like a potato skin, lychees and rambutan have a textured reddish-purple outer peel.
Litchi Nutrition Value
|Vitamin C||119% RDA|
|Vitamin B6||5% RDA|
|Vitamin B2||4% RDA|
Litchi Nutrition Value
Lychee is one of the most delicious summer fruits. The demand is very high as there is very little time.
Farah Masuda, Head of the Department of Food and Nutrition Science, Bangladesh Home Economics College, spoke about the nutrition and quality of litchi.
Seasonal fruit litchi is one of the sources of vitamins and nutrients. It contains essential minerals for the human body. Good source of starch and vitamin C. People of all ages, young and old, can eat this delicious fruit.
He said litchi contains a small amount of protein and fat which is essential for the human body. Every 100 grams of litchi contains 1.1 grams of protein and 0.2 grams of fat.
An adequate amount of starch is found in litchi. Every 100 grams of litchi contains 13.6 grams of starch.
Lychee also contains 0.02 grams of vitamin B1 and 0.06 grams of B2. It also contains some amount of mineral salts. Every 100 grams of litchi contains 0.5 grams of mineral salt, said Masuda.
Lychee contains Vitamin C which is good for skin, teeth, and bones. Every 100 grams of litchi contains 31 mg of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in eliminating various skin diseases and scurvy. Moreover, it also helps to brighten the skin and reduce wrinkles.
Every 100 grams of litchi contains 10 mg of calcium. Calcium builds bones in the body and helps maintain bone health. Litchi contains a small amount of iron. 0.8 mg of iron per 100 g.
Litchi also contains thiamine, niacin, etc., which further enhances the nutritional value of litchi. These vitamins increase the body’s metabolism.
Litchi is a good source of energy. Every 100 grams of litchi provides 61 kcal of energy.
It lowers cholesterol levels in the body. As well as helping to reduce fat.
Litchi contains food-digesting fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants that accumulate in the body and keep the body healthy said, Farah Masuda.
An ingredient called lychee oligonol acts as an anti-oxidant and anti-influenza. This ingredient keeps blood circulation normal, controls the effects of harmful ultraviolet rays on the skin, and reduces weight.
Litchi reduces the risk of cancer in the human body. Destroys cancer cells. It contains flavonoids that help prevent breast cancer.
Litchi contains magnesium, potassium, and other minerals that reduce the risk of heart disease. Keeps blood circulation normal and regulates blood pressure.
It increases the amount of fluid in the body. Litchi is high in calories so Farah Masuda advises diabetics to eat litchi in moderation.
Nutrition And Lychee Health Benefits
Litchi is considered to be the fruit of China. The Chinese again regard it as the fruit of love and thrill. Studies have shown that litchi is the first fruit of the Chinese region to be valued and cultivated. Thang was the name of a dynasty in China. A king of the Thang Empire sent his army 600 miles to collect litchi. The color, smell, juice, and taste of this litchi were what the king wanted to give as a gift to his beloved woman. This is the first case of litchi in history.
Litchi’s scientific name is Litchi chinensis. It is a seasonal fruit. Litchi is grown all over Bangladesh, but it grows well in the Rajshahi and Dinajpur areas of North Bengal.
Litchi is the only member of the genus Litchi in the family Sapindaceae. It grows in the equatorial and sub-equatorial regions. Its original home is in China. Litchi is currently cultivated in many parts of the world.
Litchi grows very slowly. When the tree is decorated with twenty flowers, the tree looks very attractive. In spring, when the tree is full of fruit, the trees look more beautiful. Due to structural reasons, litchi is oval in shape. They are 3 to 5 cm long and 5 cm in diameter. Each litchi weighs about 10 grams.
litchi fruit benefits on skin
In terms of nutrition, it contains a lot of calcium and vitamin C. Calcium is needed to keep bones, teeth, hair, skin, and nails healthy. It has been calculated that 100 grams of litchi contain 13.6 grams of sugar, 61 calories, 10 milligrams of calcium, 0.6 milligrams of iron, and 31 milligrams of vitamin C.
100 grams of litchi means about 10 medium-sized litchis. The U.S. Department of Drug Administration says that for every 100 grams of litchi, there are 6 kilocalories of energy and 18 grams of sugar. Absolutely no fat. It also contains 61 mg of vitamin C, 160 mg of potassium, 14 micrograms of folate, and a small amount (1 mg) of sodium.
litchi health benefits
1. The amount of calories is high so it is better for diabetics to eat litchi in moderation.
2. Wasp, the bite is good to use leaf juice.
3. It increases energy in the body. Because it increases the amount of fluid in the body.
4. Its vitamin C content is 40 percent higher than that of oranges.
5. In addition, there is more beta carotene than carrots.
6. Contains unsaturated fatty acids.
7. It helps in the absorption of essential vitamins including beta carotene.
8. Litchi helps in digestion as it contains carbohydrates and fiber.
9. Helps to keep bones, teeth, hair, skin, nails well. Because it contains calcium.
10. For older women who have gone through menopause, litchi is quite beneficial. Because these women are deficient in calcium.
11. It protects you from seasonal illnesses.
12. At the same time it nourishes the skin and hair.
13. Protects the body from harmful ultraviolet rays.
14. It contains a vitamin B complex called niacin and riboflavin.
15. Vitamin ‘B’ complex relieves body burns and weakness.
16. Vitamin ‘A’ in litchi cures night blindness, corneal disease, swelling of eyes, and redness in the corners of eyes.
17. In addition, fever blisters, tongue sores, and skin on the tongue prevent these diseases.
18. Litchi hot fruit. If you play it too much, your stomach gets hot and there is a possibility of diarrhea. So it is not right to eat without season.
19. Excessive sweet litchi should be avoided in patients with uncontrolled diabetes and high blood pressure.
20 Litchi is effective in suppressing cough, stomach ache, and tumors.
21. Litchi seeds are used for skin diseases.
22. Young litchi is used as a medicine for smallpox in children.
23. Cooling of bark and roots with hot water cools the throat.
24. Litchi juice is being used in chocolate national food.
25. Ingredients like potassium and minerals in it reduce the risk of heart disease. Keeps blood circulation normal and regulates blood pressure.
A study from Kyorin University in Japan found that litchi contains a substance called oligonol. It is considered an anti-oxidant and anti-influenza. This ingredient keeps blood circulation normal, regulates the effects of harmful ultraviolet rays on the skin, and reduces weight.
26. Cleanses the body of inflammatory dirt. It also helps in brain development. In addition, our heart is intoxicated, reducing the risk of stroke.
26. As it removes the oiliness of the skin, playing litchi also reduces the incidence of acne.
26. Wrinkles on the forehead, wrinkles around the lips, neck, and chest also play a role in removing pigmentation.
29. Retains the youthfulness of the skin by retaining the normal moisture of the skin.
30 Every 100 grams of litchi has 6 calories. Which is much less than grapes. Litchi has no saturated fat or cholesterol. But it does contain good amounts of listed fiber, vitamins, and anti-oxidants.
31. Researchers say that litchi contains a large amount of a molecular substance called ‘aligned’. Which is the molecular component of polyphenols. Original has anti-oxidant, anti-influenza virus action. Which prevents various diseases. Also improves blood circulation levels. Protects skin from harmful sun rays.
33. Litchi, like citrus fruit, is rich in vitamin C. Studies have shown that fruits rich in vitamin C help the body develop resistance against infectious diseases. Cleanses the body of inflammatory impurities and aids in brain development.
34. Litchi is the best source of vitamin B complexes like thiamine, niacin, and folate. These ingredients are very beneficial for the body. These ingredients contain essential carbohydrates, proteins, and fats which are essential for the body.
35 Litchi contains a very good amount of minerals like potassium and copper. Potassium is very beneficial for our body cells. It also protects our hearts and reduces the risk of stroke.
36. Litchi protects the human body from cancer. It destroys cancer cells. The flavonoids or vitamin P in it prevents breast cancer.
36. To lose weight: Litchi is rich in fiber and vitamin B complex. Which helps in increasing metabolism. When the metabolism is low, the body fat increases. Litchi plays a great role in increasing this metabolism. As a result, it helps in reducing excess weight in the body.
36. Increases immunity: Litchi is a great source of Vitamin C. Litchi prevents many diseases due to its high antioxidant content with Vitamin C. For example cold, flu, cough. Litchi is also a fruit that is effective in protecting against various infections.
39. Protects against aging: It is normal for people to grow old with time. But now people are aging very fast due to pollution, black smoke, adulterated food, and many more. The main reason for the appearance of age on the face is the free radicals produced in our bodies. Antioxidants are the most effective way to prevent these free radicals. One study found that people who ate lots of antioxidant-rich fruit had less age-related appearance. Litchi is rich in antioxidants which protect the skin from aging.
40. Protects against heart disease: According to The Journal of Nutrition, litchi contains about 15% polyphenols, making it the second most polyphenol-rich fruit. Of all the other fruits that have been tested, litchi is more beneficial than other fruits in keeping the heart-healthy. Litchi lowers the body’s bad cholesterol (LDL) and raises the level of good cholesterol (HDL). As a result, the circulatory system of the heart is maintained and the risk of heart attack, stroke, and hypertension is reduced. For those interested readers, grapes are the number one fruit with polyphenols.
41. Prevents Constipation: Litchi contains various soluble fiber which helps in preventing various intestinal problems. Litchi also helps to keep the stomach and colon clean. As a result, it plays an effective role in preventing constipation. There is no doubt that litchi will be very useful for those who have been suffering from constipation for a long time.
42. Litchi keeps the skin well. With that, litchi has the ability to remove black spots on the skin.
43. vitamin C, niacin, and thiamine in litchi enhance the beauty of hair and make it thick and black.
44. The aqueous part of litchi helps in controlling the body temperature.
Beauty treatment: Facial masks can be made with litchi.
Method of preparation: A face mask can be made by blending 3 litchis with 2 teaspoons of sour yogurt and 1 teaspoon of flour. This face mask should be applied to the face for 10 to 15 minutes and then washed off with water. This mask acts as a moisturizer. If you use this mask three to four times a week, your skin will become radiant.
litchi juice health benefits
What you need: 10 pieces of litchi, whole litchi (except beech) 7-8, one tablespoon of sugar, one teaspoon of salt, 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder, one teaspoon of lemon juice, one cup of water.
How to make: Mix all the ingredients together except the whole litchi and blend in a blender. Pour into a glass and refrigerate. Serve the whole litchis in a glass before serving.
What you need: Two liters of milk, two cups of rice, 3/4 cup of mawa, half a cup of sugar, two or three pieces of cardamom, one or two pieces of cinnamon, 3/4 cup of heavy cream, seven or eight litchi powder.
How to make: Give milk. After two to three minutes, wash the rice and add milk. Add sugar, cardamom, cinnamon. When the rice is cooked and the milk is thickened, reduce the heat of the stove with mawa, heavy cream, and serve with litchi.
Q. Is litchi good for heart health?
A. yes. According to The Journal of Nutrition, litchi contains about 15% polyphenols, making it the second most polyphenol-rich fruit. Of all the other fruits that have been tested, litchi is more beneficial than other fruits in keeping the heart-healthy. Litchi lowers the body’s bad cholesterol (LDL) and raises the level of good cholesterol (HDL). As a result, the circulatory system of the heart is maintained and the risk of heart attack, stroke, and hypertension is reduced. For those interested readers, grapes are the number one fruit with polyphenols.
Q. Litchi How good for skin health?
A. Litchi keeps the skin well. With that, litchi has the ability to remove black spots on the skin.
Q. Can we eat litchi in loose motion?
A. Litchi is Loaded with fibers, litchi helps in smooth bowel movement. It adds bulk to the stool and is effective in overcoming the problem of constipation and other stomach-related issues.
For More Fruit Health Benefits Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like