Health benefits of shilajit: In The word “Shilajit” is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Shilajtu’ which means victory over rocks. It is a kind of thick sticky substance, which is found in abundance in the mountains like Himalayas, Tibet, Altai, Gilgit, etc. Studies have found that Shilajit is not obtained from any mineral but from vegetation and this plant is a cactus-like plant.
This substance found in the mountains is found in light brown or black color. Black-colored Shilajit is used on a very large scale in Ayurveda. In many places, its description is found in the name of mineral oil or rock sweat. Its origin is told in many stories and it has been used in many ways.
After removing all the impurities from it, it turns into a homogeneous black or brown paste, which has a bitter taste with a definite odor. At low temperature, it remains as a condensed solid and on heating, it expands. Many types of vitamins and amino acids are found in it. Apart from coal tar, Shilajit is also found in powder form.
shilajit nutritional information
Many types of ingredients are found in Shilajit. Each ingredient preserves many properties inside itself, the benefits of which are obtained after its consumption. The following ingredients are found in Shilajit-
- Ellagic acid
- Aromatic Carboxylic Acid
- Amino acid
- Phenic lipids etc.
benefits of shilajit
Shilajit plays an important role in Ayurveda. There are many benefits of using it. It is very helpful in grooming the human body and generating energy inside the body. It carries essential nutrients and energy to the cells of the body. Shilajit has also been called Yoga Wahi, which means that whatever is consumed with it, influenced by its properties, transmits all the nutrients to the cells. Following are the main advantages of using it:
shilajit benefits For male
Its use increases the fertility level inside the man, due to which semen is formed in more quantity. Impotence can be controlled with its continuous use and there is a significant increase in the activities of sperm. It is used in making many such medicines.
- Its use increases the level of testosterone in the human body, which is very important for protecting muscle tissue, keeping obesity away from itself, and creating a healthy mind.
- There is another important benefit of its use, which is directly related to the human heart. Heart damage can be avoided by consuming it.
- The increase in testosterone level also increases our thinking ability. Because of this our memory power also increases.
- It has been found from the study that Shilajit acts like an antioxidant in the human body, which compensates for our cellular damage. With age, cellular damage starts increasing in the human body, which affects our heart, lungs, and liver. For its fulfillment, it is very important to have anti-oxidants in the body. Shilajit gives the body the ability to fight it.
- Blood sugar remains balanced by its consumption.
- Its consumption increases sexual ability in a man, which is also known as “Indian Viagra”. It has been used naturally for many years to increase sexual power.
- Consumption of shilajit helps in the treatment of arthritis. Along with this, it is also used for the treatment of stress.
- Its use gives relief to the patient at the time of jaundice i.e. jaundice.
- Its consumption keeps the digestive system healthy, and it helps in increasing stamina.
- Physically weak people remain healthy by consuming it. It also helps in gaining weight.
- Apart from all this, it can also be consumed in the treatment of nervous disorders, anemia, kidney stones, asthma, edema, etc.
The side effect of shilajit
- If it is consumed in the right quantity with the consultation of doctors, it does not cause any special harm, but if one consumes any iron-rich things with it, then the amount of iron in the blood increases.
- Iron element is a microelement of the human body, due to which its quantity becomes more in the body, it becomes the cause of unwellness.
- Sometimes its excessive use can also lead to the problem of low blood pressure.
- Despite all this, there is no more harm in consuming Shilajit. If a very large amount of it is taken in one go, it also increases the uric acid level in the body.
Who should not take shilajit?
People with conditions such as excess iron in the blood.
What are the shilajit benefits for man?
Its use increases the level of testosterone in the human body, which is very important for protecting muscle tissue, keeping obesity away from itself, and creating a healthy mind.
What are the side effects of Shilajit?
Sometimes its excessive use can also lead to the problem of low blood pressure.
Thanks For Visit Iconic Info
May You Also Like